Longhua Die-Casting Machine Company,founded in Bengbu,Anhui Province of China in 1982, is a professional high-tech enterprise engaged in the design,manufacture and sales of cold chamber die casting machine and die-casting peripheral equipment.
This die casting machine is widely used for mass production of foundry goods made of nonferrous metal such as aluminum, zinc and copper in industries of automobiles, motorcycles, meters and instruments, hardware and military supplies.computer-programmed control; hydraulic drive; crank expanding structure;4-rod pilot elastic stress framework; locking that is tensile, faster and reliable; hydraulic boosting and injecting system that is constant and effective; accumulator and injection framework are compose alone; injection rate over 4M/s, and minimum boosting time less than 30ms.
The die casting machine is superior in performance high in productivity and smooth in operation. It is advantageous in technology in China.
Specification of 170 ton Cold Chamber Die Casting Machine Aluminium:
Hydraulic working pressure
|Clamping force|| |
|Space between tie bars|| |
|Tie bar diameter||mm||80|
|Die Opening stroke||mm||350|
|Plunger Launch distance||mm||120|
|Casting pressure (intensify)||Mpa||143/92/64|
|Casting fiange protrusion||mm||10|
|Casting fiange diameter||mm||110|
|Max casting area under 40Mpa||cm2||400|
|Injection weight (Al)||KG||1.8|
|Die height (Min-Max)||mm||200-550|
|Machine dimensions (L*W*H)||M|| |
|Oil tank capacity||L||400|
|Referential machine weight foruplifting||T||5.8|
We reserve the right to make any technical improvement without further notice
LH-170T cold chamber die casting machine
1. Easy to handle
- Completely automatic process cycle and analysis function
- Permanent process monitoring via sensors
- Extensive security installations
- High efficiency and reduced scrap
- High quality casting of complex and large parts
- Extremely stable value of the machine
- Multi-shift operation possible
- Small or large casting clusters
- Non-ferrous metals including zinc, aluminium, bronze and brass alloys
- Moulding chamber easily adaptable for shell-, sand- and block moulds.