Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-24 Origin: Site
Classification of die casting machines and their working methods There are many ways to classify die casting machines, which are divided into general-purpose die casting machines and special die casting machines according to the scope of use; small machines , medium machines and large machines according to the size of clamping force; usually, they are mainly classified according to the machine structure and the location of the injection chamber and its working conditions. Classification, the name of the various types of die casting machine, die casting machine hot chamber die casting machine, cold chamber die casting machine, conventional hot chamber die casting machine, horizontal hot chamber die casting machine, vertical cold chamber die casting machine, horizontal cold chamber die casting machine, all vertical cold chamber die casting machine.
1. Composition of die casting machine
2. The working steps of the die casting machine
(1) The die-closing mechanism drives the die-casting mould to perform the closing and opening action. When the mould is closed, it has enough capacity to lock the mould to ensure that the mould parting surface will not expand during the process of die injection filling. The force that locks the mould is called the clamping force and is measured in kN. Is the primary parameter to characterize the size of the die casting machine.
(2) The press injection mechanism pushes the metal liquid inside the press chamber at a specified speed, and has enough energy to make it flow through the sprue and inner gate in the mould, and then fill the mould cavity, and then maintain a certain pressure to transfer to the solidifying metal liquid until the die casting is formed. After all the press injection action is completed, the press injection punch returns to reset.
(3) The hydraulic system provides sufficient power and energy for the operation of the die casting machine.
(4) The electrical control system controls the execution action of each mechanism of the die casting machine according to the predetermined program.
(5) Parts and machine base All parts are combined and assembled to form the whole die casting machine and fixed on the machine base.
(6) other devices advanced die casting machine also with parameters detection, fault alarm, die-casting process monitoring, computer-aided production information storage, call, printing and its management system.
(7) Auxiliary devices according to the degree of automation with pouring, spraying, pick up devices. The working model of vertical cold chamber die casting machine The working model of vertical cold chamber die casting machine is as shown in Fig. 5. The pressure chamber 7 is placed vertically, while the upper punch 8 is above the chamber and the lower punch 10 is located at the nozzle 5 orifice blocking so that the metal liquid will not flow into the nozzle orifice by itself inside the chamber. The opening and closing action of the die is moving horizontally, and after opening the die, the die casting stays in the moving die.
Close the die; pour the metal liquid into the press chamber by manual or other means; the upper punch moves down at a lower press speed and enters the press chamber until it just touches the liquid surface; the upper punch turns to a higher press speed and presses down, while the lower punch moves down rapidly and synchronously with the upper punch keeping the relative distance of the liquid in the middle section; when the lower punch moves down to give way to the nozzle orifice, it just goes down to the bottom and is held up; then The upper and lower punches squeeze the metal liquid together and inject it to the nozzle hole at high speed; the metal liquid fills into the mold cavity from the inner gate through the straight sprue composed of nozzle, gate sleeve, tapered hole of the fixed mold and diverter; the filling is finished, but the upper punch still keeps a certain pressure until the metal liquid in the cavity completely solidifies into die casting 1; the metal liquid in the sprue and the press chamber solidifies into the straight gate and the residual material cake respectively; the upper punch At the same time, the lower punch moves upward to cut off the remnant cake which is still connected with the straight gate; the lower punch continues to rise to lift the remnant cake out of the top surface of the press chamber and then remove it by hand or other means; the lower punch moves downward and resets to block the nozzle orifice; the mold is opened and the die casting and the straight gate are left together on the moving mold, then the die casting is ejected and removed; once the remnant cake is cut off, the opening action can be performed immediately or Once the residual cake is cut off, the opening action can be executed immediately, or can be slowed down to an appropriate time, independent of the action of lifting and resetting the lower punch; thus, completing a die casting cycle.
Longhua Die Casting Machine Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of die casting machines integrating technology development, production and operation. We have been persistently developing new products, improving the technological content of our products, and making the quality and performance of our products perfect.